Check out these easy hacks to make the most of your wardrobe space and organize it efficiently.
- Spring cleanBite the bullet and scale down. Throw or give away clothes that don’t fit you, have faded or have gone out of fashion.
- Use hangersUse wooden hangers to hang clothes, such as shirts, dresses, suits, etc.
- Peg two outfits on one hangerHanging your clothes will take relatively less space as opposed to keeping them folded. As a bonus, you can also hang 2 garments on one hanger.
- Hook handbagsAttach hooks inside the cabinets and hang your handbags to let other items sit conveniently on the shelves.
- Towel rails for flat shoesPut your flat shoes into the rails to save up space.
- Fit extendable wardrobe rodThis will make your life easier, use the total hanging space effectively.
- Storage baskets.All the old items should be stored inside this basket. Place this basket on top of the wardrobe.
- Hanging organiserIt hangs in your wardrobe and takes up the smallest amount of space. Store underwear, socks, jewellery and belts, and many such small items.
- Compartmentalize Place shirts, jeans, sarees, festive wear and other different clothing items in different compartments.
- Metal shelfThe space between the two shelves is often not fully utilised. Use it effectively to store bangles, ornaments, watches and other junk jewellery.